Work Permit Protocol and Information
Students under the age of eighteen (18) must have a work permit on file with the school and their employer. IT’S THE LAW!
To apply for a work permit:
- Click Here to download and print the Work Permit Application.
- Once you have been hired by an employer:
- Complete the Minor’s Information section
- Complete the School Information Section
- Have the application signed by the minor’s parent/legal guardian
- Have the employer complete and sign the Employer Information section.
- Scan and email the completed application to Ms. Aboli the College Counselor, [email protected] Your completed work permit will be returned to you by email within 2 business days.
Work Permit Renewals:
If you are under the age of 18, work permits must be renewed each year. Please follow the instructions above to renew your work permit.
*Once you graduate high school, you no longer need a work permit
Young Workers Health and Safety Information
This site contains the basics about young worker health and safety for both teens and parents and has a link to a downloadable fact sheet "Are You A Working Teen?" in both English and Spanish.
Please visit http://www.youngworkers.org/ for more information.
In order to have a work permit, you need to be in good standing with Synergy Quantum Academy (passing all your classes, on track to graduate etc.)