College Corner » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

To request your unofficial high school transcript please be sure to request using the link below.  In addition, please email your academic counselor to make sure that they received the request.
The request will only be reviewed once a week (Fridays).  If you need your high school transcript before then it is your responsibility to contact your academic counselor via email to let them know.
If you need an official transcript, you need to also indicate that on the request. The official transcript will be signed by a counselor and sealed in an envelope.  You cannot open up your official transcript or it is not official anymore.
For seniors!
Your official high school transcript will be sent through Naviance after you graduate.  You will be given directions from Ms. Aboli on how to submit this request. Please do not use this Google form if this is for your college final official transcripts.